Have you got an eye for detail and take pride in your work? Do you want to gain more knowledge of eBay and online selling? We are looking for a new volunteer to assist with online sales, research and preparing sold items for dispatch. Working alongside our Online Sales Co-ordinator, the Volunteer eBay Assistant with help to deliver great customer service through Emmaus Mossley’s online charity stores.
- Package and prepare sold items for sending out
- Research and write descriptions of sale items
- Help select suitable items for sale online
- Capture good quality images of the sale items
We’re looking for a dedicated individual with…
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to work efficiently
- Knowledge of eBay and online selling
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least one day per week (9:30am-4pm). Ideally, this will be Mondays but we can be flexible in terms of what day(s).
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- An opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- Further training where possible.
- Dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
To find out more or request an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org