Have you got an eye for detail, passion for sustainable clothing and good people skills? Apply today to champion retro, fashion and vintage as a volunteer, in support of Emmaus Preston.
- Styling vintage and retro items
- Creating eye-catching fashion displays
- Selecting clothing for customers
- Taking payments by cash or card
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual, ideally with experience of retail fashion and charity shop clothing
- Good knowledge of vintage and retro designer labels and clothing brands
- Ability to work fast and accurately
- Team work and good people skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm) or 2 half-days. You can volunteer any day between Monday and Sunday and we can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
So if you’re a sales driven person and have a free day or weekend off, then apply for our Fashion Champion role by completing our Volunteer Form here.